What sets apart the hobbyists from the pros on YouTube?
It’s all about consistency. Salma Jafri, a Video Marketing Coach, Consultant and Speaker, is a big believer in brand consistency on YouTube, and how it can help build a loyal following.
She joins The Visual Lounge to explain her process behind visual branding consistency and shares some top tips that she gives to fellow video creators. Salma also digs into how consistency looks different for everyone and why it’s not just about posting as much content as possible.
Learning points from the episode include:
- 0:00 – Intro
- 2:10 – How Salma first got involved with video
- 3:28 – How Salma defines success
- 6:23 – One tip Salma has for improving images or videos
- 8:06 – Salma’s playbook for consistency
- 14:10 – How to find the right consistency
- 15:17 – The importance of video structure in consistency
- 18:08 – The metrics Salma looks at most
- 21:58 – How to achieve consistency with visual branding
- 25:07 – Speed round
- 29:47 - Outro
Important links and mentions: