The video creation journey is different for everybody. But is there a secret sauce in that recipe for success?
Josh Cavalier, Learning Architect – Digital Technologies at American Tire Distributors and Mark Lassoff, Video Instructor and Founder at Dollar Design School, join this episode of The Visual Lounge to give us a sneak peek into what makes their work so great.
Josh and Mark explain how they got going in the world of educational video, discuss the power of AI and reveal some of the biggest video creation mistakes they’ve made!
Plus, they discuss why high-end technology isn’t the key to success, provide top takeaways for listeners and tell us what they believe is the secret sauce for great video content.
Learning points from the episode include:
- 0:00 – Intro
- 3:14 – The first video Josh and Mark ever made
- 6:33 – What should ALL video creators know?
- 12:23 – Video producers’ secret sauce
- 17:58– What’s changing the game in video?
- 32:11 – The Video Mastery Intensive
- 38:28 – Speed round questions
- 47:08 – Final takes and outro
Important links and mentions:
- Josh’s website: joshcavalier.com
- Mark’s website: dollardesignschool.com
- Follow Josh on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshcavalier/
- Follow Mark on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marklassoff/
- The Video Mastery Intensive workshop: https://learningsolutionscon.com/program/pre-conference-activities/co-located-events/video-mastery-intensive/