Current events have turned the world upside down for many people. Those in the education field have had to switch classrooms and lecture halls for virtual videos and remote teaching for the first time. Educators have had to swiftly learn how to educate virtually and effectively without traditional in-person instruction.
Transitioning to remote work and creating and sharing educational content virtually can be difficult. What you may not realize is that online education does not mean perfection and on this first episode of The Visual Lounge from TechSmith, you’ll find out how you can create better educational content online and while you don’t have to get it 100% perfect every time, with our help, you can get pretty close.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The power of education
- Why it’s okay to be ‘less than perfect’
- Tips to help improve your online education videos
- How to edit videos for a classroom presentation
- Overcoming common fears around creating videos
- How to avoid hesitation and speak fluently in videos
- Why it’s so important to know your audience
- How to save time when creating a video
….and so much more!
Transitioning from real-life classrooms to virtual education videos doesn’t have to be difficult. If you need help creating education videos, we have a range of tutorial and training videos to help you create and edit professional-quality videos for educational purposes.
To find out more, go to: techsmith.com/customer-education.html
To read the blog post on this topic or watch the video, click here.
Find out more information on the Techsmith Academy.